Do you remember when
We were younger and we
Swore that we were
Each other's walking diary?
When we knew each other
Better than us ourselves
When all thoughts
When all thoughts
Always go first to you.
But now,
Where are we now?
Maybe it was me;
Foolish, insensitive,
I was no friend to you
In the very end.
Maybe it was you;
You grew up too fast
Faced the world (So cold and harsh)
Alone, without me.
Look at us,
Just you, no me.
We used to walk
The streets like soldiers
Strong and prepared:
We could take it all.
Who'd have thought that
All it took was just
A frosty breath of wind
To blow away our bonds?
Sisters, you said we were
Split apart before birth.
And all the memories
I have of us
They are locked up
In a vault so solid.
Because they hurt,
Did you know that?
My heart aches because
All we had is gone
Goodbye
I'll never say goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment